Shower screens are exclusively used as a decorative element in interior style décor in bathrooms. It modifies the functional factor and makes your bathroom look modern. Shower screens are both available in framed as well as frameless glass. You incorporate your shower screen by choosing a clear or decorative glass and accordingly it can make your bathroom match up to the contemporary style of living.
Redesign your bathroom
A lot of confusion arises when you plan to remodel or redesign your bathroom. Moreover, every factor ranging from wall color & design, hardware finish, door design, and furnishing are taken into consideration. Irrespective of the fact, as to whether you are renovating or rebuilding your bathroom, you should always consider using a glass shower screen. As installed, a shower screen will improve your bathroom décor and it will make your bathroom look both modern as well as, stylish. It makes your bathroom look spacious, orderly, and clean.
Advantages of shower screens
- They give a very modern look to your bathroom and clear shower screens make your bathroom look both well designed & well- maintained.
- Shower screens are customized screens. You can enclose your shower curtains accordingly. In addition, adjust it with your bathroom, as required.
- The need to get glass screens customized increases when you get your old shower renovated. Moreover, the contractor assigned to repair the same can take these factors into account that assures the perfect fit of the shower.
- Shower screens are highly durable, and because of its high durability, their popularity is increasing manifolds.
- Glass shower screens, if installed, are very easy to maintain. In addition, very low- maintenance requires, only regular cleansing. They are mostly frameless and improve the aesthetics of your bathroom.
Ultra modern look
Various frames for shower screens are available to match up with the interior design as well as, colors of the wall that enhances your bathroom décor. However, glass shower screens are available frameless and make your bathroom look ultra- modern. They usually give your bathroom an open look and make the bathroom look comparatively bigger in size. There are semi-frameless shower screens available too, that adds more modernity, as compared to the conventional shower enclosures. As the door operates on hinges, and the semi frame holds the panes in place.
You can also make your bathroom look unique by installing decorative glass that has some unique designs can enhance the aesthetic appeal of your bathroom. Designer or decorative glass usually has a three-dimensional finish touch that helps in distinguishing fingerprints and soap foam. This texture is perfect to use as the shower screens. It also provides an additional factor of enhancing privacy.
Measure before installation
To install a shower screen that guarantees perfection, you should keep in mind your bathroom space. You should do all your homework with regard to the measurements of your shower space and the available area that surrounds it. For small bathrooms, a frameless shower screen with a clear glass is the most suitable option. For large bathrooms, tinted or frosted glass is recommended, as they do not hamper or disfigure the proportion of your bathroom.
While buying a shower screen, you should always ensure that it is made up of the high-quality glass that ensures safety and well-being. As buying a shower screen made of low quality can turn out to be heavy on your pocket, as replacing shower screens are expensive. In addition, a shower screen made of a high-quality glass material is long lasting and does not require much maintenance. Additionally, you should never install a shower screen on your own. You should always take the help of an expert, as he will take all the size and measurements and accordingly fit your shower screens.
For more information available at lovelyhomestory.com.